Mel-Onyxia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mel-Onyxia!

Hello Please Register! and Write an intro This Forum Presents our server!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

32x32x TEXTURE PACK IDEAS WANTED

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Red_Blorgan

Red_Blorgan

32x32x TEXTURE PACK IDEAS WANTED Empty
PostSubject: 32x32x TEXTURE PACK IDEAS WANTED   32x32x TEXTURE PACK IDEAS WANTED EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 3:09 pm

IDEAS WANTED
FUTURE 32x32x TEXTURE PACK

I've been inspired by the Last Days texture pack made by Croco15 to make my own 32x32x texture pack. I"m planning to make more HD versions of it like 128x128x or so to make it feel less pixelated. So anyways i was planning a very unique texture that modifies the game alot so just give me ideas and other good 32x32x textures I could get inspired by. My origanal texture idea was a spy texture no one has ever created but I can't find that much spy texture ideas, so i ditched the idea to shark bait to start a new one. I plan to start this in a couple of weeks so just give ideas, other texture packs that I can get inspired by, and motivation.

UPDATE:

As of today Minecraft has moved into the 1.8 update. this update is kinda new to me so help me bare with me. Like always give me some ideas and extras, if you do I'll include you in the thanks list. I don't think this texture will come out in a while because of school and I'm going to hand draw it(Not Paintings it will be long) and hand-drawing a 32x32x is absolutely tedious and time staking. Thank-you for the motivation and i may donate the texture pack money to the server.

UPDATE:

This is my first texture pack so i have to practice a little with the 16x16x settings to get a control of and also the texture is going to be VERY unique it will take me a month or so to do this texture pack. And last update is that you guys give me an idea of the name of it. As always please post on this thread I really need ideas and have a safe journey in the world of Minecraftia!

UPDATE:

Notch is insane with these updates! Already 1.9 after a a week or two of 1.8! Anyways i don't really see much new textures so there it is going to be no problem. One last thing, even though this thread has much views I would like to see more replies not begging but I know you guys have excellent ideas. Thank-you and have a good day.

UPDATE:

I'm looking for someone to help me do the title of it. It should be epic and be done in Adobe photoshop no pixels just an awesome drawing. I also figured out a name for it also and shall be called QUANTUM CRAFT!!! As of the name suggests, it will be futuristic or so. Thank-you for viewing this and have a great day.

Last edited by Red_Blorgan on Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:17 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://clangib.com
EaglE_EyEs65

EaglE_EyEs65

PostSubject: Re: 32x32x TEXTURE PACK IDEAS WANTED   32x32x TEXTURE PACK IDEAS WANTED EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:21 am

That sounds awesome Red i hope you will finish it and have it exactly how you want it!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MesaGeneration?feature=mhee
TheLordOfMilk

PostSubject: Re: 32x32x TEXTURE PACK IDEAS WANTED   32x32x TEXTURE PACK IDEAS WANTED EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 12:51 am

Hey Very Happy

Blue redstone doesn't work last time I checked D: it's hardcoded into the game. Other than that, maybe retexture rails to look like yellow lines like on a road, and minecarts like cars? lol random
Also do you know when the server will be up again? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 32x32x TEXTURE PACK IDEAS WANTED   32x32x TEXTURE PACK IDEAS WANTED Empty

Back to top Go down

32x32x TEXTURE PACK IDEAS WANTED
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mel-Onyxia!  :: Ideas-
Jump to: