Mel-Onyxia!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mel-Onyxia!

Hello Please Register! and Write an intro This Forum Presents our server!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why was i banned?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
crooke27

Why was i banned? Empty
PostSubject: Why was i banned?   Why was i banned? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 7:27 pm

Hello, today I had joined your server and was enjoying my time until I encountered coolkiller who attempted to kill me for atleast 5 minutes straight. Eventually he had died and i had looted his things and decided to sell them. He then repeatedly command killed me and eventually i was banned. If i could be unbanned or atleast told why i was banned that would be nice thanks.2
Back to top Go down
HydraGaze
Owner
HydraGaze

Why was i banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was i banned?   Why was i banned? EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 9:06 pm

crooke27 wrote:
Hello, today I had joined your server and was enjoying my time until I encountered coolkiller who attempted to kill me for atleast 5 minutes straight. Eventually he had died and i had looted his things and decided to sell them. He then repeatedly command killed me and eventually i was banned. If i could be unbanned or atleast told why i was banned that would be nice thanks.2
i wiill unbann you please wait We are telling not to loot admins or mods stuff! Thak you
Back to top Go down
https://mel-onyxia.4umer.com

Why was i banned?
Page 1 of 1